IMPORTANT MESSAGE REGARDING COVID-19:
Dear Valued Patient:
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. Keeping with social distancing guidelines we are preparing our office this week for a modified opening on May 18th. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to fill out all forms / consents and financial arrangements via email or text.
- When you arrive at your appointment please wait in your car and call or text the office so we may prompt you when we are ready for you.
- We will ask that you wear a mask into the office and wash your hands before sitting down to your appointment.
- You will also find hand sanitizer in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time. So please refrain from bringing anyone with you to your appointment unless you are accompanying a minor.
- Due to the rising cost of PPE, we may be implementing an additional fee to appointments.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 661-505-2926 or visit our website at www.maycontedds.com.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends
Dr. May Conte